Editions Matched to Needs
Schedule Wizard is available in several editions, for use in different environments and settings. All versions are compatible with all current Windows 32-bit operating systems, such as Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista.
The Standard Edition is comprised of the basic scheduler, to do list, and contact manager. It is distributed in both a shareware, and registered form.
The Standard Edition performs your tasks reliably on all Windows platforms. It contains all the basic tools for flexible and easy scheduling and automation, including scripting.
Includes additional tools such as a Macro Recorder, and an enhanced clipboard manager.
- The macro recorder is ideal for cases where key presses and mouse movements must be recorded and played back.
- Enhanced Clipboard Manager: Save and retrieve the contents of the Windows clipboard. Tray icon and hot key (Win+V) support. This is *very* handy.
Includes all utilities from the Deluxe Edition, plus event triggers and an background service module which can automate a system even when no user is logged on.
- Event triggers: start a task when files are created or changed, when windows appear, or at Windows startup/shutdown.
- Background Service module: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista are much more security-oriented environments than Windows 95/98/ME. When a user is not actively using it (such as overnight in a typical office environment), it is recommended by Microsoft that the user log off. This means that the usefulness of programs that require a user to be logged on is limited. The service fulfills the need to be able to perform critical system tasks whether a user is logged on or not.
- Macro Recorder (record and playback keyboard and mouse input).
- ExecuteAs (launch an application using the security settings of a specific user).
- Application Explorer - interactively investigate applications.
- An administrator can control schedules and automation remotely on a LAN/WAN.